An imposing enemy that I am trying to optimize for a game. This is the before shot at 21,060 Polys and 42,003 Tris. My goal is to get him to about 4,000 polys. He also has about 5 Tremendous texture maps that I would like to get down to 2, one for him and one for the clothes.
Here he goes all flattened out. Now I just got to make the master texture map to get all 5 of these into one.
This model took me a week to complete. It was part of some tutorial book that wasn’t so easy to follow but had great info in it. 1000 polys, 2150 tris, and a 1024×1024 texture. Anyway, Here it is.
This was the animation from the last project I was working on. I got the graphics from reiner’s tilesets he does really nice work, and offers it free of charge for game developers. I will probably be using some of the stuff I found on his site in upcoming projects. I really like the idea of a cow as a main character for a video game. That is probably not what it was intended for in the set, but it works for me.